PHANEROO \fan-er-o-oo\Greek: to manifest in word or deed.


Sunday, November 9, 2008

First Glimpse

We had our photo shoot with Jon Spot Photography yesterday and here's just a glimpse of one image he captured. At first I thought Lily had her tongue hanging out, but after a closer look I realized she had her finger up to her lips. Jon's work is simply amazing. I appreciate his art. Not only does he try to capture each individual's emotion, but he also tries to take full advantage of the surroundings. When I see this photo I feel like I've just spotted an illusive forest fairy - and to top if off, she's my little Lily bug! It's enough to bring me to tears (and the prengnancy hormones definitely don't help any).

If you are interested in working with Jon and his wife Amy who accompanies him to each photo shoot, just let me know and I'll get his information to you. We'll be getting all the proofs to view very soon.

1 comment:

Jesse and Leslie said...

Love, love love it. Lilybug on display. That character so fits her! Perfect! Can't wait to see the rest of the WWW portfolio!

PS. Missed you at Elevate last Wed.