At last, we have found a new dining set for our now family of 6. I almost gave up hope on finding something that would work for us that was affordable. What I liked about it:
1) Solid wood and durable (according to reviews)
2) Could expand to seat up to 8
3) Dimensions fit our dining room
4) Black chairs give a modern spin on an old classic
5) Will coordinate with our antique buffet
6) Under $1,000
Of all places, we ordered it from Sam's Club. And since it's an online only item, I haven't seen it in person which makes me a little bit nervous. It should arrive next week. Hope to post real photos soon after we get it all set up.
Worm or god or saint?
2 days ago