1. We are settled into our urban home. But, we are still trying sell the suburban home. We will feel a lot more settled once we finalize everything there.
2. We are loving the spring weather lately. It's pretty neat that we've had warm, sunny days followed by 7 inches of snow. What a cool way to enjoy the great outdoors - bikes to sleds in one month.
3. We are looking forward to camping, swimming pools, and a beach trip in May.
4. We are losing motivation to complete schoolwork each day. The beautiful weather does not help one single bit! Hurry up summer break!
5. Charlotte and Lily both celebrated a birthday in February - ages 3 and 9.
6. I feel like I'm living in a dentist office. Three of the four kids are losing teeth almost weekly. We have a Ziploc baggy with our collection. Ewww!
|The nappers enjoy their late afternoon couch time together.|
|Girlie doesn't even begin to describe this little bit.|
|Griffin's first lost tooth. It seemed so early that I questioned his siblings about hitting him.|
|Birthday girls at Build-A-Bear.|
|My handsome boy!|