PHANEROO \fan-er-o-oo\Greek: to manifest in word or deed.


Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's a Boy!

Our 20-week ultrasound today revealed that we are having another baby boy! I'm so thrilled! I didn't care if it was a boy or a girl. I love them both and value their difference equally. I love my sweet precious little girl, and I love my chubby-cheeked little man. It's exciting to be adding another bundle of sweetness to our family! He looked healthy and he is growing well. We're still on track for our due date of April 29, 2009. No names so far. This might prove to be a more difficult decision than the past two. We'll just see how it goes the next few months with the name game.

1 comment:

The Knight Family said...

Oh Yay!!! So exciting!!!!
Congratulations! My friend Andrea just had her 3rd baby - a BOY!