PHANEROO \fan-er-o-oo\Greek: to manifest in word or deed.


Thursday, December 18, 2008

All-Natural Products Review

I've come across some new discoveries in my quest for all things natural. The first is Aveda shampoo and conditioner. I love this stuff! My hair has never felt so soft and smooth, and it's all done naturally. What a cool concept. Aveda products can be purchased at several salons and spas around Knoxville. I purchased mine from Natural Alternatives.

The second discovery is Boscia skin care. I like how this product works, completely removing all my makeup at the end of the day with one cleanser. However, it's got a really strong scent. Even though it's all natural it almost has a scent as strong as cleansers with chemicals and perfumes. And it's a little on the pricey side. I may try and find a cheaper alternative. Since I've enjoyed Aveda hair care, I may give their skin care a try since it's a little less expensive.

My all-time favorite find is Pure and Natural Rosemary and Mint bar soap. This product is relatively inexpensive and can be found almost anywhere like Target and Walmart. The rosemary and mint has a clean fresh scent, but not perfumey. And I think it's really cool that the biodegradable, 100% post consumer packaging is embedded with baby's breath seeds. You can plant the box in dirt, add water, and watch it grow! I'm saving the boxes until spring to see if this really works.

No comments: