PHANEROO \fan-er-o-oo\Greek: to manifest in word or deed.


Saturday, May 17, 2008

Photo Collage


Some time ago, BJ started collecting photos of churches around town (and from others on their travels). This is the beginning of his photo collection. I made time today to get them printed and picked out some frames for them. We are putting together a photo collage on one of our big empty walls in our bonus room. I also found some wrought iron crosses to add to the collage. I can't wait to see how it turns out. This was all BJ's idea and I really love it. If you have any photos of unique churches, please feel free to email them to me. I'd love to add them to BJ's collection.

And for another post, I'll put together some photos of Lily's paintings. While I was picking out frames today, I went ahead and purchased some frames for her watercolor masterpieces. They will be absolutely beautiful in the kid area of the bonus room.

1 comment:

The Knight Family said...

I love these pictures! I have one of Solway UMC that I will send you.
it is an old, old country church - where my mom & dad were married.
~Cindy