PHANEROO \fan-er-o-oo\Greek: to manifest in word or deed.


Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ride of the Valkyr...uh...Valco

I keep hearing that classical song in my head, Ride of the Valkyries by Wagner (prounounced Vaaahg-ner). Go here if you need a refresher in classical German composers of the 1850s. We just added the third seat to the Valco Baby stroller. It is WAY cool, although, it's probably easier to push a loaded grocery cart down the crowded aisles of Walmart than jogging behind this monster of a machine when loaded down. I tallied it up and I'm probably pushing no less than 140 lbs. But I feel good about being able to get back into my running routine now that all 3 children can ride along. On the bright side, I'll be getting a more intense workout each time we head out the door for a jog. The Valco rides again...

2 comments:

Staci said...

so cool! i was wondering what it would look like hooked up when you told me about it! does Lily like the seat or do her and Schaeffer fight over who gets to sit in it?

Emily said...

Lily loves the front seat. Luckily they don't fight over it. I think Schaeff likes to recline in one of the back seats. I'm sure we'll have our fair share of fights over it sooner or later. It also has a sun canopy that goes over the front seat but I haven't put it on yet.