PHANEROO \fan-er-o-oo\Greek: to manifest in word or deed.


Friday, September 24, 2010

Baby Four is...

...gonna be wearing PINK!! And not because it's a girlie-boy. Haha! Baby Four is a girl!! She looked great today on the ultrasound - healthy, growing, moving and even doing some hand sucking. The ultrasound tech flipped over for a few minutes to 3D and 4D, a first for me, and we could see almost every detail of her sweet little face. Today has made me even more excited to get to meet her in early February. Let the name game begin! Will share more later on that...

4 comments:

Staci said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!! I am SO excited for you! :)

A Magic Bean Buyer said...

Well, since I didn't use Matthina for my girl maybe Matthew will let you have it. :) Congratulations!

Jesse and Leslie said...

I knew it!!! Yippee for the return of pink and a sweet little sister for Lily! So happy!!!!

The Moody Newlyweds said...

Lily will love having a baby sister and those boys will be her knights in shining armor for her! What a blessing! Take care and rest!