PHANEROO \fan-er-o-oo\Greek: to manifest in word or deed.


Friday, March 12, 2010

Blog Props

I wanna take a minute to give props to some blogger friends/family out there.

Heather of the Hills (my sister-in-law) just started an Etsy store selling her adorable crochet hats. I am the recipient of many of these creations - one in particular always gets me lots of compliments. And she has made one for each of my babies. I love them! They make great baby gifts or grown-up gifts.


I love Red Hair (and who doesn't?) makes cutie-tutie hair bows, and all sorts of unique hair accessories for little girls, but I bet big girls could wear them too. I love her fabric flowers! I Love Red Hair came to our area when she and her husband were called to minister to folks in and around our 'hood.


Excelsior Praise! just started a blog. Welcome, Excelsior Praise! I will be following you and seeking you for homeschool words of wisdom.

No comments: