PHANEROO \fan-er-o-oo\Greek: to manifest in word or deed.


Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Dining Table & Chairs

At last, we have found a new dining set for our now family of 6. I almost gave up hope on finding something that would work for us that was affordable. What I liked about it:

1) Solid wood and durable (according to reviews)

2) Could expand to seat up to 8

3) Dimensions fit our dining room

4) Black chairs give a modern spin on an old classic

5) Will coordinate with our antique buffet

6) Under $1,000

Of all places, we ordered it from Sam's Club. And since it's an online only item, I haven't seen it in person which makes me a little bit nervous. It should arrive next week. Hope to post real photos soon after we get it all set up.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I really like it!

Emily Suzann said...

Anxious to see what you say about it! This is exactly what I have been looking for too. The style is great with room for our family of 5AND guests.

Unknown said...

We purchased our kitchen table, bedroom set, and patio set from Sams. The quality is great and we love all of them. Can't wait to see yours.