PHANEROO \fan-er-o-oo\Greek: to manifest in word or deed.


Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Just Today

Now that Charlotte and I are getting all settled in at home, my mantra has been "just today." It helps me focus on what's going on today, not tomorrow, not next week. Just today. It's easy to begin worrying over tomorrow and how I will possibly manage this household on my own when BJ returns to work in a week and a half. But, just today.

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own" (Matthew 6:34). God knows me all too well and has given me everything I need for each moment. I love Him and thank Him for His perfect thoughtfulness and provisions.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Hey Miss Emily,
I know you are probably crazy busy right now but I am considering enrolling my daughter in an university model school here in VA. While on their page I saw that the school you send your daughter to is one. I was just wondering how you like it and do you incorporate extra lessons on the days she is at home with you? I don't have your email so I put on here but here is my email:
pam.mcnelly@gmail.com
Whenever you have time I would love to hear what you think. I am trying to decide whether to enroll her next year (she will only be four, but passes their enrollment test for Kindergarten or wait until she is five). Thanks Pam