PHANEROO \fan-er-o-oo\Greek: to manifest in word or deed.


Thursday, August 19, 2010

Weaning Complete

Griffin is 100% weaned from breastfeeding. You know how I know that? (Well, besides the obvious.) He woke up last night around midnight. He wouldn't stop crying so I went in his room to check on him. I picked him up to console him. He arched his back violently and nearly flung himself out of my arms. He did not want me! I put him back into his crib, and then I went back to bed lying there listening to him crying over the baby monitor wondering what in the world had made him so upset. So I tapped BJ on the shoulder and said, "your turn." BJ plodded downstairs for a sippy cup of milk. Next thing I know everyone is quiet and back in their beds. BJ whispered, "he was thirsty." I was very pleased to know that thirsty did not equal nursing time! Griffin slept until 8:00 this morning. Ahhh...

Now can someone help get my stubborn 3-year old potty trained?!!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Please let me know if you find some magic solution to the potty training...my 3 year old is being stubborn as well. The doctor said that is all it was and she would go when she wanted to, but she starts school in couple of weeks and I am kinda of embarrassed!