PHANEROO \fan-er-o-oo\Greek: to manifest in word or deed.


Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Holy Ghost Smack-Down!

After wallering (that's Southern slang for rolling) in indignant self-pity over my lack of "me time" lately with all the hours I've put into mothering this brood, the Holy Spirit spoke to me clearly. He said, "Me time? The only thing you are deserving of is death and hell. But you have received so much more than just 'me time.'" Thank you, Holy Spirit, for the reminder that I have received a much greater gift and because of it one day I will get to enter into eternal rest with my Savior. "Me time" is a myth and a lie. The sooner I realize it, the better off I will be.

1 comment:

Staci said...

Hey old friend....thinking about you tonight and so I had to go search my emails to find your blog! Can't believe I haven't met Charlotte, how big your kids are getting that we haven't seen each other for so long! Hopefully I'll be home this summer and we will have healthy kids and can get together! Take Care!