PHANEROO \fan-er-o-oo\Greek: to manifest in word or deed.


Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Body By Vi Challenge Party @ My House

If you know me well, then you probably know where I live so please drop by tomorrow night (Thurs) for my Body By Vi Challenge Party at 6:30 p.m. In 5 weeks, I have already lost 8 lbs and 1 inch from my waist and 1 inch from my hips using the Vi-Shape Nutritional Shakes without feeling sluggish, hungry, or deprived of essential nutrients. This has been by far the easiest way I've lost my baby weight, and I've been up and down 4 times. What I love about the product is that it's ideal for so many - young, old, athletes, diabetics, and more - and because it is just pure and simple nutrition that you can tailor to your own taste buds and nutritional needs. It contains no chemical stimulants, which is important to me as a nursing mom. My kids even love the nutritional shakes as a snack. I would not refer a product that I myself have not used or did not agree with. This one works and is a way to get healthy by losing extra weight while gaining lean muscle. Please drop by tomorrow night and try a sample - you won't be disappointed!

No comments: