The rotten list:
1. Griffin seems to find joy in hitting and scratching his big bro and sis - you can tell by the little quirky grin he gives after he inflicts the pain. In his defense, they probably deserve it 98% of the time, but he seems to find too much joy in being rotten.
2. He climbs, and he climbs, and he climbs.on.every.thing!
3. He pushes buttons on the TV and surround sound controls every single day, without fail, just to get a big reaction from his siblings. Works every time!
4. He is not a good sleeper. He fights it. He still gets up in the middle of the night and screams from his crib for 15-20 minutes. If Daddy goes into his room to see what's the matter, he throws an even bigger tantrum. He only wants Mommy between the hours of midnight and 5 a.m.
5. He pulls food and stuff from the pantry every day just to throw it across the kitchen floor. This has become increasingly aggravating since it's harder for me to bend over and pick up the messes.
6. He likes to poke people in the eyes and other face holes. Watch out!
But, he does have some redeeming qualities which makes him a keeper:
1. He's precious.
2. He's sweet.
3. He's angelic.
4. And he's perfect in every way!
I love my little Smiley Wiley!