PHANEROO \fan-er-o-oo\Greek: to manifest in word or deed.


Thursday, January 28, 2010

So Proud!

My last post sort of got me inspired to continue on with what has made me so proud lately. I have to brag for a minute on my husband. BJ is such a hard worker and provider, he loves Jesus more than anyone I know, he is creative, witty (read: sarcastic), fun, and from my own personal point of view he is warm and cozy like a fuzzy pair of slippers. Lately BJ has been dealing with a lot. Hmm, let's see...he's a full-time sales professional who continues to be top in his region, he's a full-time dad to 3 children, a husband with patience and warmth to spare, a deligent part-time seminary student, an annointed Bible Fellowship teacher, a silent sufferer of rheumatoid arthritis, and a caring son to a mom with stage 4 lung cancer. BJ would probably be embarrassed if I shared this, but here goes...he wakes up every morning at 5 a.m. (3 hours before he needs to be at work) so that he has time to study his Bible and pray and so that he is available in the evenings to give me a break from my "job." Ya'll, he is everything a man should be, and he belongs to me!

No comments: