PHANEROO \fan-er-o-oo\Greek: to manifest in word or deed.


Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Vacation!

BJ is on vacation for two weeks, and that can only mean one thing...vacation for me too! We are already enjoying this extended time together and I've enjoyed sleeping late while BJ takes care of kiddos bright and early. (In comparison to a normal work day, BJ is sleeping late too. It's all relative). And I've actually gotten to do a few things I normally don't attempt without backup support, such as bake, grocery shop, get my hair done, and get a massage...yes, I got a massage on BJ's first official day on vacation. Wow! I have an amazing husband. He actually called and made the appointment for me. I guess he knew it would get our two week vacation started on the right foot. He was right! In addition to the adventure we had on Monday, we have some more family excursions planned. And BJ has some plans to spend one-on-one time with Lily (probably hiking in the Smokies) and with Schaeffer (probably an Ice Bears hockey game or something similar). I love it when BJ takes vacation.

By the way, Happy-Merry Christmas everybody!!

No comments: