PHANEROO \fan-er-o-oo\Greek: to manifest in word or deed.


Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Crispy, But Not Crunchy

Have you heard the term crunchy? This is a new one on me. I don't get out much. My web surfing is pretty much limited to my friends and family blogs, or when I'm looking for something specific - like the hard to find Giddy Up and Go Pony so Lily can have a very merry Christmas. While I was researching cheap alternatives to beauty products last week I came across this whole community that calls themselves crunchy. I think that's funny. I've always called myself crispy, as in, "Wow! Emily is really crispy around the edges after going 7 months without sleep." Honestly though, I don't like labels like "crunchy." I only want to be associated with one label given to me by my Savior. Although, I am accepting of the following job titles: wife, mom, sister, and daughter (and occasionally crispy around the edges).

No comments: